Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Daily postage #1..

I rang in the new year the same way that I want to finish this new one.
Squeezing both of my babies.

I have a goal and I am going to try for it.
Write on my blog each and every day for 365 days. I don't know if I will be able to finish my goal,

Some entries may be boring. Some may not be. But here is to trying!

I looked up the meaning of the word Resolution. Here is what it said:

res·o·lu·tion
ˌrezəˈlo͞oSHən/
noun
noun: resolution; plural noun: resolutions
  1. 1.
    a firm decision to do or not to do something.
    "she kept her resolution not to see Anne any more"
  2. Intention, resolve, decision, intent, aim, plan, commitment, pledge, promise
I like the word plan. I am a planner. So I am planning on several things for myself this year. I feel like if plans are broken, then nobody is going to want to string me up as badly as if I broke a commitment, pledge or promise.



SO... I plan on keeping a year long blog. 365 days, this starts today and Ends on January 1st 2015.







 
 

No comments: