Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 a year in Review...

 
In January, I kicked off the New Year at Dingas house per usual...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bobby came home from the Navy! We threw him a party!

 
 
 
 
 
 
We visited my mom
 


 
 
 
Built a fire pit
 
 
 
 
Had an EPIC BATTLE OF THE SEXES


 
And met this man, who has figured it all out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In FEBRUARY
 
I found this penis.
 
 
Superbowl at Ambras!
 
 
 
Kaia was my valentine!

I got my hair did.

Brooky got a mustache

My parents spoiled me at work!

Emma prayed
 
 
IN MARCH

Shane blew us all away in his last play: 1984
 
 





 
 
 
The children fought at meals.

 
 
We attended an Origami Owl party

 
And Emmas Violin concert

 
 
I got very sick

 
 
 
 
Us breeders show support

 
 
 
We decorated eggs in class




Bobby and I visited aunty and uncle.

I had Dinner with dinga
 
 
 
We decorated Eggs
 
 
 
Brandee wasn't there so Mandy made her a special one!



 
Emma is beautiful.



 
The easter bunny came!
 
 
IN APRIL
 
 
Buhach Preschool went to a fair. I saw my Corbin.
 

 
Kim Holl Brought a camel to school.
 
 

 
Mason drew a perfect picture of me.
 
 

 
Emma picked out her glasses!
 
 

 
She can see!
 
 

 
I found this penis on the Jiggle mountain trail!
 
 
 
IN MAY
 
 

 
We visited Ambra and ate some delicious foods!



 
My class celebrated May 4th
 
 

 
Emma had a violin solo!
 
 

 
I was confusing to Shane.
 
 

 
I partied with My ladies!
 
 

 
Emma picked out a dress.
 
 

 
We got NEW family pictures!
 
 

 
Shane turned 18!
 
 

 
Emma graduated 6th grade!
 
 

 
Shane graduated Highschool! (He was happy)
 

(I couldn't believe it)
 
 

 
We had a HUGE birthday/graduation party for Shane! This was one of the happiest days...ever.
 

 





 
 
 
 
My pre-K class of 2013 graduated!
 
 
 
 
IN JUNE
 
 
 
 
Reyes had a birthday
 
 

 
We went to see Grease at the state!

 
 
 

 
Our car broke down.
 
 
 

 
Kim Holl made me cookies
 
 
 

 
Emma loves zombies (And has red hair)
 
 
 

 
I celebrated 1 year No smoking!
 
 
 

I took my two monkeys to the movies!



 
Kaia and I painted with our hands.
 
 
 

 
Emma has pink hair (My favorite)
 
 
 

Shanes first day of work!



Family swim day!
 
 
IN JULY
 
 
Buhachs 4th of July Parade!
 
 
Kim and I at the parade!
 
 

 
Birdie and I at the Parade!
 
 
 
After parade off to Ambras house for BBQ and Fireworks!
 
 
 
 

 
Happy 4th yall!

 


 

 
Family dinners!
 

 
Shanes first starbucks!
 
 

 
Sweet treats!
 
 

 
Mandys birthday!
 
 

 
Baby Bean was born!
 
 
Got to meet baby bean.
 
 
IN AUGUST
 
 
 
Emma started Jr.High!
 
 

 
Mason brought me a piniata for my birthday!
 
 

 
Deanna spoiled me for my birthday!
 
 

 
Brandee made me a homemade carrot cake for my birthday!
 
 

 
Kim Holl spoiled me for my birthday!
 
 

 
My babies last day of Pre-k
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
Got together with everyone for dawns 'just because' party.
 
 
 
IN SEPTEMBER
 
 
 
Got a visit from my sister.
 
 

 
Supported the Gays
 
 

 
(It rained on us)
 
 
But I got this tote!
 
 

 
Went to the dentist!
 
 

Emma started planning her party.
 
 
IN OCTOBER
 
 
 
Movie nights!
 
 

 
Went to Masons Birthday party!
 
 

 
Loved.
 
 

 
Emmas Birthday party!
 
 
 
 
Kept on walkin....
 
 
 

 
Halloween at Buhach.
 
 

 
A lion and her trainer.
 
 

 
Best Halloween ever.
 
 

 

 
Made Kim Holl my sewing wench for Jedi robes.
 
 
IN NOVEMBER
 


 
Went to Sam.
 
 


 
My Co-workers gave Sam an amazing basket of love.
 
 
 
Saw Catching Fire.
 
 
 
 
 
Brandee and Mandy got married!!!
 

 
 
 
(I got to marry them!!!!)
 
 
 
IN DECEMBER
 
 
 
Birdie got me Chewy!
 
 

 

 
 
We went to SF!
 
 

 
I decided to sling dings again!
 
 

 
We successfully performed for Buhachs Christmas program!
 
 

 
I got a NEW man in my life!
 
 
 

 
Went to Jodys passion party!
 
 

 
Had the BEST Christmas ever!
 
 

 
Was spoiled by Shane.
 
 
DECEMBER 31st
 
 
Ended the year with the 2 most important people in my life!
 
What an amazing year we had. I cannot wait to make new memories in the next one!
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments: