Thursday, February 14, 2013

VD.

Tonight a million men are getting blowjobs because they remembered to send their wife some flowers. I think it is amazing actually. (Both the BJ's and the flowers.)

People say that Valentines Day is a day for women. I disagree. It is a day for men to hack down living plants and receive a *Hand job in return.

Or maybe it is a day designed by Gyms. So that after you inhale copious amounts of chocolate, wine  (semen?)  you can feel the guilt the NEXT day, join a gym and cuss out your husband/wife/lover/dog/boss/ for wanting to keep you fat.

The reason that I love Valentines Day, is because it is a day to reflect on the people in your life that you DO love. Who have changed your life, even if it is in a small way, and whom you LOVE.


Things I love.

1. I love My son. Sometimes I do not love the smells that he produces, but in some small way. I am responsible for that I am sure.

2. I love my daughter. Because she is funny, wise and almost always right.

3. I love Tater Tots. SO much so, that I JUST had to walk slowly to Karmas food bowl and deposit a plate full of them inside of it. Otherwise I would stuff them into every orifice that I own.

4. I love Valentines. The card ones in the envelopes. I love the sound the envelopes make when you rip them open.

5. I love that the ladies at work wore bright pink bras today.

6. I love that Karma is laying at my feet, and she smells good, which is new.

7. I love my job. It is happy THE END.

8. I love my walks everyday and the fact that when I chased the beast who mooshed cupcake into my face, my fat flapped less.

9. I love all of my tiny Valentines. They are small and boogery.

10. I loved all of my extra Valentine squishes today. (They were extra sticky)

11. I love that my fish eat pancakes.

12. I love that NicosValentine said that I was his HERO and that Juan was just Heroic. (That makes me better)

13. I love the look on someone's face when gifts are delivered to them in surprise. And even though it annoys a lot of people, I LOVE looking at all of the gifts bestowed upon my friends via Facebook.

14. I love sitting in the sand with all of the children at work and building sandcastles...or used car lots...what have you. I can't wait for it, and I don't care what I am wearing. If you are grumpy tomorrow...find a sandbox, sit in it and dig. It is good for you.



I hope that your Valentines Day was filled with love, and that it came to you from a giggle, a rose or a friendship.

I hope that if this day found you sad or depressed, you can look around at...ANYTHING...and find the beauty inside of it. I hope that a million men are grinning because their wifes/husbands/lovers felt like a chopped down rose, a heartbox of candy, or a best friend delivered over the states...deserved a swallow.

And tomorrow, when it is ONLY February 15th, (The day of the grinning couples)if you find yourself grumpy, or down in the dumps, you can find a nice warm box of sand to dig into.

No comments: