Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mirror Mirror...

Every morning while I do my makeup or my hair, I usually sing a little. Sometimes I dance a little...but MOSTLY I think.

About my day to come.

The days that have past.

Penises....

Or the amazing way may hair flips over to hide the greys.

THIS Morning however I thought of random questions. Questions that no matter where I look, I could not find a person to tell me the answers.

Questions like these:

It is said that if you put hemorroid cream around your eyes, it will tighten the skin there. So...what if you stuffed some in your vagina. (The cream not the tube) Would it tighten it? I am so curious.

How about cucumbers. They are supposed to hydrate the eyes as well.....so does that mean that they could hydrate other places? Do vaginas need to be hydrated? What about feet? Feet are dry sometimes.

 What about aprocot scrub. I use it religiously on my face. What about butt pimples? Should I scrub my hind end with the scrub of an apricot. What IS the scrub of an apricot?

COULD I find someone who would do try these things and tell me. Because I will not. My Vag is strictly prohibited to anything other then three select items. And cucumbers and asshole gel are not on the list.

I wonder if I could put an ad out on Craigslist and pay some one 20 bucks to try it.



No comments: