Sunday, June 9, 2013

What the FUCK do women want?



This is a sequel to my blog about what men find attractive in a woman. Which, was intensely interesting to me, but I was writing blind.

THIS blog is about men and what makes them hunks of love, or douchebags, and that my friends is MY cup of cock....er ..tea.

I can tell you that in my 20's, my idea of the perfect man had a 'type'. Tall, dark hair, light eyes, perfect teeth, lovely ass and veiny arms. I love veiny arms.

 (I wonder if veiny arms leads to veiny penises, but that makes my mind move in a different direction... We will save that for another day.)

As I have matured and my friends have as well, I notice that the core of a man is what is important. WHO he is. Qualities that sustain a relationship, both in friendship and love.

So lets start with me:
Attraction:

I like a man who is funny, but not annoying. Intelligently funny, not fart noises funny. That gets old really really quick. If you can make me laugh when I didn't even know I was going too. We're all good you and I. In fact a lot of the time, I wont even notice how someone looks until they have made me laugh. And THAT will make me look up to see if you are cute.

Intelligence is important as well. I consider myself an intelligent woman, let me at least believe that you can be smarter then I am. But don't be a douche about it. No I cannot reprogram a computer on a whim. But if you give me the manual I will figure it out.

I am a social butterfly. (My friends call me an attention whore, but whatever.)
I love to talk to people, say whatever is on my mind and make people laugh.
I am attracted to men who can do the same. (and can handle that I do it)

I love men doing men things with their friends. I love beer and hanging out and scratching balls. Whatever. Men are pigs and they are lovely because of it. I am a firm believe that men need to be around other men and do whatever men do together. Talk about vagina, fart, slap their balls together, what have you.
It is a mystery what they do. And I like it to stay that way.

I love a snappy dresser. I will not lie. I notice a man who dresses up a little. I love the pressed shirts and the ties. Growl. I love shiny shoes and when a man cares enough to groom. It just makes me want to mess it all up and bite them someplace naughty.

I love confidence. That's sexy to me. And I am also attracted to thinner men. No fatties. Ironic right?

I love men who are compassionate and help people, but never feel that they have to tell anyone about it. They do it because THEY care.

A Man who can laugh at himself,  Me and then the both of us together.

And last but maybe most important: sexual attraction.

When I use to host pleasure parties we use to talk about pheromones. Pheromones are tiny molecules which attract two animals of the same species.

There is a special organ in the nose which detects and reacts with these pheromones.
Now. You cannot SMELL pheromones. Your body will just naturally react to them.
They can react poorly, which makes you want to avoid someone, or they cause you anxiety.

Or they can make you want to fuck someone's face off.....It's science yo.

I tend to listen to my Pheromones. If those bitches are pointing me someplace. There is a good reason. You shouldn't EVER argue with nature.

(Plus I think that Pheromones are the cause of a lot of those "I didn't MEAN to fuck her. She slipped and fell onto my penis" stories.... But I will leave that for another day.)

Unattraction:

This list can be long so lets do it fast.
I do not find men attractive who shave their armpits, have large nostrils or bad breath. I do not enjoy a man who is rude and doesn't know how to open doors, change tires or kill icky bugs for women.

Regardless of how you physically appear, you are buttfaced if you are: A bad dad, mean to animals or are addicted to any form of alcohol, pills or substance that is not my vagina.

If you cannot see the absolute and UTTER  joy in Santa clause and will not giggle about the house hiding presents and eating cookies. (And be okay that my Christmas tree is still up next to my bed)

If you tell me how much you spent on something and I didn't ask, you are an ass.
If you brag. You are an ass.
If you complain about people in office but you did not vote. You are an ass.
If you judge others beliefs, but have none of your own. You are an ass.
If you are a Gay hater, I will kick you and call you an ass.
If you are not funny or boring. Bleh.

You see why I am single yeah?

So. Lets see what is both ATTRACTIVE and UNATTRACTIVE to other women.



#1 Married
Initially would be the smile, eyes, and voice. Physically is the V line and arm muscles and chest. Characteristically has to make me laugh, smart, and shows sensitivity.
To me what is I unattractive is being talked down to and baby talk.


#2 Committed long term relationship
What I find initially and physically attractive in man is his height and an ungreasy appearance. That would be the only thing I would physically look for aside from a sexy tattoo and or piercing or two.

Once he were to speak, honestly, his physical appearance no longer is an issue to me. After all looks fade. Tattoos stretch out and piercings leave weird holes when we are old.

What I find attractive is someone who takes the time to understand why I feel act or cry instead of brushing it off to illness or drama. Someone who I can laugh with but feel comfortable enough to vent to. Someone who wants to put me first, not all of the time but the times when it matters.

Someone who just for one day would stop everything they are doing to try to take my pain away or smile. Someone who I can see myself snuggling on the couch with all day when my children are gone and he give me the feeling of safety warmth and comfort.
 
Physically would be greasy hair and or skin...ew yuck showering is inexpensive and fast. Put a little thought into your appearance but not too much. I want to be the pretty one.
On the inside what I find unattractive is selfishness, not willing to give to Someone in need of emotional love. Someone who can walk away when they see someone cry. Someone who is never happy with what they have right in front of him and still craves for more.
 
Oh and someone who can take and illness or weakness and turn that against you and turn you into someone you're not...jackass


#3 Married
That they have a great personality & their eyes. 2. Their attitude of being all that.

#4
1. Initially, their smile and their confidence.
2. Bad hygiene. Arrogance. When they talk too much about themselves.
 
 
 
#5 Married
Initially, if not based on a conversation where there felt a connection, im attracted to height and a natural wedge shape. This doesn't matter however, if i talk to a man and his attitude sucks, he is too cocky, or has a horrible voice lol. Unattractive physical features: too skinny, too fat, super short, distasteful face expressions. For me pretty much all physical features either become more beautiful or more ugly to me based on the person's attitude and personality, for males or females.
non physical or personality characteristics...oh man, I love a country working man. Dirty jeans, worn out hats, old trucks, broke in boots, callouses, outside smell, even grease or engine smells....anything that tells me that man knows how to handle hard work and use his hands

mmm HMM!

#6 Married
1. Physically eyes, characteristically sense of humor
2. Body Oder and smoking

 
#7 Married
A man who makes u smile just by smiling at u.. needs to have all his teeth and must have nice shoes (idk why but I always look at the shoes) lol and a smooth personality
I can't stand a man who brags about himself and who assumes they are better then others.. being cocky don't get u very far with Me :))

#8 Single
1. Initially, his energy. he has to have good energy, physically has to be his eyes and smile, and characteristically has to be a great sense of humor.
2. I think lying and cheating is very unattractive in a man. If you can't tell the truth and be faithful, then you should just stay into your own self


#9 Married
Physically first of all they have to be a manly man. fI i am more than a man than they are no thank you. They have to be tall. They have to have nice big hands. I want hands that look like they work for a living but also that they are taking care of. No fat men. Meaty is ok but not fat.
Characteristically: They have to be able to put up with my assertiveness. They have to have a willingness to change and grow from who they are. They have to be intelligent, if I can't have a conversation about politics, the latest studies in relationships, the issues that effect the world then they must move on. They MUST have a good work ethic. I need a good sense of humor. Must be willing to try new things in the bedroom, that is very important. Must like dogs. Shit i could go on forever.
Unattractive: metro sexual men. Men that take longer to get ready than i do. Men who think they do not need to grow. Uneducated men. Men that do NOT laugh out loud. Men with no drive. .


#10 Married
I like a man that makes me laugh and feel good about myself and has my back. A man that is open and honest. Of course having a big arms is a plus but it really is the personality and the way they make you feel. A man that has there shit together and goals in life....family, home etc

.I don't like man that brag and think they are better than other people or you if you make more money. My ex was intimidated that I had a gd job and was independent instead of seeing it as we can go far together and accomplish so much together. My husband has all great qualities that attracted me and this is why I married him...plus he has a bad ass car "lol


#11 Married
A nice smile, and intelligent
 Bad teeth


#12 Single

A great smile and nice teeth are the first thing I notice:)...
Physically his outward appearance isnt everthing but if I could but in an order hw would b at keast 5'10 with big shoulders for me to lean on and strong arms to be able to give me great hugs
Characteristicically..easy going. Happy


The unattractive would be anger worh a temper!


#13 Married
1. The most alluring physical characteristic are the eyes. I still remember the first time I met Elmee and his eyes. When he spoke to me there was this connection without even any physical touch. Even now, after a long hard day at home with the kids, that loving glance without any words at all says, "I love and appreciate you, my love..."
Humor tops my list of favorite characteristics. Someone who can be silly and goofy and make me laugh until I pee my pants has definitely got my heart!

2. An unattractive heart. One without an empathetic soul who is self centered. Yuck!

#14 Married
Most men are definitely physical but if he loves race cars and you just hammered the race track but you may not be that attractive but he may find you irresitable.


#15
1. Smile and body
2. Cockiness
 
#16 In a relationship
 I like eyes, pretty blue or icy green eyes
Character...brains, I can't stand stupidity, and a sense of humor
  Do you want a list??? LOL
•Ego
•Stupidity or lack of intelligence
•Chauvinism
•A man with kids that doesn't put them first and foremost
•body odor and all around poor hygiene
 
#17 In a relationship
He has to be okay looking and be a gentlemen
.....not employed is a turn off.
 
#18 Married
Looks aren't much but when i see a man with a child it makes me melt when they are in daddy mode.
A man that thinks he's gods gift to women. And someone who thinks women would be lucky for a women to have him.

 
#19 Married
 A nice smile, broad shoulders, a good sense of humor.
 A big ego
 
 
 
#20 Single
Ummm, his smile (no jacked up teeth yo!) and must have a sense of humor!!
Unattractive, jacked up teeth yo!!! He can't be conceited, or have nasty hands (like E.T fingers w/the nails all chewed up gross!!!)
 

#21 Married
Good looks of course, but if his attitude sucks, nm! Lol
 
 
#22 Married...A Loooooong time!
Personality and smile initially. I like a carefree man since I tend to be high strung and Have to be in control!  
 Bossy men (that is my job!) I don't find smoking attractive at all and they have to put family first.
 
 
#23 Single
Physical first. confidence. they MUST MUST MUST Make me laugh, a little bad boy(not jail like bad boy) I Know ur gonna hate: This, but i need a little swag. but he has to b smart! !!!! Intellectual stimulation a MUST!!! Oh n he has to b skinny And EAT GOOD PUSSY Oh n imma kisser if he cant kiss,,buh bye, ,,,

stupid. cant make me laugh...My EX! look his Name up and he's everything I'm not attractive to!
(a chunky guy took me out...n i like skinny guys.. but his ass acted like he was the sexiest thing on earth so i started thinking he was lol.)
 
 
 
#24 Married
 
Physically- broad shoulders, nice smile, must be taller than me (although that's not difficult).
Characteristically- great sense of humor, confident but not cocky.

2. Unattractive- immaturity, cockiness, someone that lies, disrespectful to others.
 
 
#25 Married
Oh boy. Okay. a) smile, nose, eyebrows, hands, feet, breath-- the way he dresses. b) honest, transparent, sense of humor, loving, romantic, the way he communicates. 2. Bad breath, arrogance, secretive, bad sense of humor.
 
 
#26 Married
I like a strong man. Someone I know can get things handled. Someone reliable, honest, and secure.
A musician is the hottest thing possible so if they can play a guitar, even better!!
Unattractive- a bully! I hate when men are too aggressive. There is space between assertive and aggressive and I like a man that is comfortable in that pocket. I would also be way turned off if a man farted and burped and otherwise had bad manners in front of me... Ever.
 
 
#27 Single
Initially looks, I like stalky men preferably covered in tattoos with facial hair. They have to be some what edgy but caring as well funny where they can joke and be poked fun at but be sensitive enough to know when joking and sarcasm has gone to far.
Unattractive are little skinny Minnie's I need a guy that can protect me also if they are to needy.
Hope that helps
 
 
I am attracted to a man with confidence. I am weird and love big strong hands. I love a man to look like a man. A man who is sensitive and can connect with a women and really try to understand. A man who is old fashion and who values morals and beliefs. A man who is respectful to women and understand that yes women are different and not going to say... Oh you must be on your period!

Unattractive... Sorry a man who smells bad or has dirty hands. I mean I love a manly man who can get dirty working on a car, but do they clean up well. A man who is disrespectful and negative. I don't want to listen to someone who thinks they are better than everyone and blames their infortunes on others.


#29 In a relationship
An attractive man has to be for sure HARD WORKING, no lazy, out going, family person, great personality, has goals, thinks with his upper head & not his pee pee
Physically.. Goatie, tattoos, a lil chubby, and especially good teeth...
Unattractive- Hmm well some can get to clingy, when they have a lot of women txtn them, bar hoppers,



#30 Married
The first thing I notice in a guy is his smile.... his teeth. I find a tall man very attractive. For me I like a man who has a good sense of humor and is fun. I want a man that can make me laugh and play games. I want a man who has things in common with me.
A man who is shallow, materialistic, and controlling is a turn off. A man who is boastful and has to one up other people. Moodiness and a bad attitude.


#31 Married
What do I find attractive in a man?
Physically - overall good health, cute butt, nice smile, pretty eyes, good hair.
Mentally - social conscientiousness, a sick and sarcastic sense of humor, intelligence

What is unattractive?
Physically - bad teeth, poor hygiene
Mentally - misogyny, arrogance, stupidity



#32 Single
I'm attracted to funny men...like real humur, not dirty joke type of humor. A great smile does it for me as well. What's unattractive is the way a man speaks...if a man speaks to me and its flat or ghetto and I'm educated my stomach hurts lol that's no lie

SO that's it. The long and short of it. They covered most everything except penises. So I shall. It is especially nice when a man grooms his neither regions. No one likes pubic hair lodged in their throat. That includes us women. (or maybe it is just me....or maybe I am the only one it matters too...never the less any man reading this should know that.)

Also, even though you cannot help it if your penis is small or irregular shaped. That matters.


If you have a small penis and your wife, husband or lover regularly spouts to the world "It's not the size that matters! It's how they use it!" She is lying to you, but she does it because she loves you and is stuck with your penis. Forever.
Or she doesn't love sex, which works in your favor.

I know, I know...little guys need love too. Just not from me.


 

No comments: