Monday, May 23, 2011

More poo...and a chihuahua...

 I call my sister a chihuahua.
Because she is tiny and skinny and she shivers a lot....


My tiny chihuahua sister and I were enjoying our morning coffee and a smoke.
The sun was shining.
The birds were chirping.
And all was well in our tiny corner of the ghetto.

All of a sudden, the front door opened and a blonde head emerged. Bright blue eyes looking frightened and a rosebud mouth whispered "Grampa had an accident...." and the door shut again.

My sister and I looked at each other, and walked into the house.

We could see some doodle by his chair....
But grampa was no where to be found.

I went to the bathroom, and there he was.

"You okay kent?" I asked

"Yeah...dammit..."

"okay hold on. Ill be right back!" I cheerfully squacked.

I passed my sister in the hallway, she had cleaner in her hands.

I grabbed some bags from under the sink and I passed her again, she was on the way out.

I helped grampa take off his shoes, and pants and socks.

I disposed of them and met my sister in the kitchen, She was wearing 'ghetto gloves' (walmart bags over her hands) and she was staring over in the living room... "Did you clean up the poo?"

"No..." I whispered "I thought YOU did."

We both Turned to Karma, who lay in the living room licking her lips.

We both laughed, and my sister offered my very own old man an offer he couldn't refuse "You feel like a shower Kent?"

"Oh yeah!" he crowed


We undressed him and my sister manuvered him into the shower. He let out a groan of happiness as the warm water hit his body.

We shut the curtain and ushered in the bleach water and a mop. We squirted and sprayed and moped and disinfected.

I was so happy to have my sister here with me....soo sooo fucking happy.

When Grampa was done, we dressed him in a pair of "Spank me, I've been naughty" pajamma bottoms and a "Dont get Caulky!" t-shirt (It has a calking gun on the front.)

We declaired him a pimp and he rolled outside to enjoy some coffee.

All in all, my sister may be a teeny chihuahua, but she sure as hell knows how to shower an old man.

No comments: