Sunday, March 17, 2013

Connect.



I hope to sweet baby Jesus above, beside or beneath you that All of the people in my life that I love...KNOW that I do.

I wake up at 5:00 in the morning, (earlier if Karma farts in my face) simply so that I have enough time in the day to get things done, Even if the things needed to get done, is coffee/quiet/blogging time.

If I wake up 30 minutes before 5. I do not go back to sleep, instead, I thrill at the 30 minutes of EXTRA time that my sleep pattern, or lack of it, has created for me.

Here is the part where I explore the guilt that I have when I slide my ringing phone to silent. The WHOLE time I murmmer to my phone "I'm so sorry, I promise...I promise I will call you after I get home, feed the children, spend time with them and eat.... and maybe poop."
Ask Brandee, she is usually sitting right next to me.

I can ALWAYS hear an irritated tone in my sisters voice. "I WAS TRYING to get a hold of you!" She grumps

"I know....Im sorry." I say

Saying I'm busy is relative, because I feel like everyone is. But the truth is, I multitask at most everything. I think about my day and figure out how I can stuff the most STUFF into it.

Plus. I love my friends. I enjoy their conversations. I want to brew a hot pot of coffee and sit Indian style on my bed while I giggle with them, or recite the newest song that Juan is teaching my children that day about me.


November 18th:  10:17 pm  (Three hour time difference)

Me: Miss you, love you! I know you are probably asleep.

MeLinda: Miss you ... Love you too! How are ya?

Me: Eating, call you in 20?

MeLinda: Can't! Call you later in the week!

December 4th 7:21am

MeLinda: You able to talk in a few?

(I was not able)

January 7th

Me: I tried to call. Love you MUAHZ!

MeLinda: Sorry, everyone in the worlds asleep in every room and it's fucking cold outside.
 text messages continue....

January 9th 5:18am
MeLinda: Call me if you have time this morning.

(I did not have time)

January 9th 9:51pm
U up?

(I was not up)

January 11th 7:25pm

MeLinda: Hey, can ya talk in 30 min?

Me: Perfect!

MeLinda: Woot! Ganna plug my phone in now!

30 minutes later....

"Men fucking stink. Like...it comes out of their pores."

"They do. But sometimes they smell good too...mmmmmm"

"Oh GOD Laurie. Brad stinks.Their balls stink, their feet stink...sometimes their hair...."

"Men are gross." I say this... but when you say men, I think penis. When I think penis, I think....
de-licious-ness.

"I am revirginizing myself." I declare.

"Goodluck with THAT!" She laughs..then she snorts. ( I know she is snorting at me)  "Brad wants sex all THE fucking time. It is ridiculous....I need a break."

Now I snort.

We talk for an hour. About our children who are like siblings. About work and worries and in the end we talk about the person who brought our friendship to fruitation. My Ex-Husband...her Ex-Boyfriend.

"You know...you think you could have shot me an email? Ya know...like hey, Maybe this isn't a good idea. Ya know. You could have filled me  in on a few things."

"Hell NO. I needed you to come and make him happy...You weren't, however, supposed to leave."

"Fuck you."

"You COULD have just sucked it up....Hey! Just think what you got out of the situation!"

" That is true. I did get you."

"Yep. We got each other....Do you ever think, that we are the reason that everything happened like it did? Did you ever think that? I mean...look who is still here. You and me..."

"Yep. And the kids."

"Weird right? You should come back. Just suck it up, and fucking deal with it for me."

"Fuck you."

So thank you to my friends and family that don't give up. That keep calling, text me random I love you's and connect with me in every way possible.