Saturday, January 15, 2011

In shock. *ARCHIVE* June 2009

Last night i tazed myself, completely on accident. Dustin was showing me how to use it, explained the switches..SWEARS he told me not to grab the sides...I SWEAR he did not.

(It looks like a flashlight)

So we were on the porch, smoking our too expensive cigarettes when for no reason at all I grabbed the Tazer....not the end, just put my hand around it.

A shock went up my left arm and into my neck.

It didn't hurt...really. It was an odd feeling, one I am not sure was even horrible.

My first thought was "Hey!! Is my bells palsy gone?!" I smiled and then frowned when I realized it was not.
Meanwhile, Dustin was checking my palm, arm and neck, clucking under his breath and asking if I was alright.

I was.

But I cringed, just so he would worry a tad bit longer.

It didn't work. He frowned at me.

"I TOLD you not to touch it like that! Why did you do that? You could have been hurt......" After that I just watched his lips move, while Charlie Browns teacher spewed out of his mouth

"Muah muah MUAH muah...."


His lips moved, he hovered .... and all I kept thinking was "That light blue shirt looks amazing on him.."

I nodded and murmured.

I pouted twice.

He has two gray hairs now, which makes me happy.
He blames them on me, which....makes me happier.

His back hurts now too...he thinks he is old.

He just turned 23.

No comments: